We’re excited to announce that we have officially launched our new solution: Zero Trust Application Access. This new solution will allow our customers to provide their workforce with secured, Zero Trust access to popular web applications — without an agent.
Our new Zero Trust Application Access solution seamlessly employs multiple security layers of user trust and device trust policy validation. With the Zero Trust Application Access solution, employees are validated and granted quick access to applications in a session that will be fully audited and can be recorded and monitored.
Zero Trust Application Access allows you to easily manage application access by creating customized policies with a more granular authentication approach. By applying user identification rules, you can seamlessly and continuously protect your organization’s applications. The identification access rules can be based on network, device, location, work schedule and connection time.
Secure Application Access
Our new Zero Trust Application Access solution is designed to meet the demands of today’s ever-expanding modern network and ensure fully secured, isolated and agentless access to an organization’s critical web applications.
With Zero Trust Application Access you’ll now have:
- Fully Audited Access: Secure application-level access by fully auditing, recording and monitoring each session.
- Application Deployment Access: Based on customized protocols, organizations can deploy four types of applications: secure shell (SSH), remote desktop (RDP), virtual network computing (VNC) and Telnet.
- Identification Policy Rules: User identification rules seamlessly and continuously protect your organization’s applications.
- Advanced Threat Protection: Comprehensive protection against both known and unknown threats, including threats on mobile devices.
Zero Trust Access Principles
Conventional security models assume everything “on the inside” can be trusted, which is why these legacy technologies are, for the most part, no longer effective. Our new service secures the network, employees, and applications by applying Zero Trust guidelines that isolate applications from the network at all times.
With unparalleled visibility, control, and threat protection, our Zero Trust Application Access provides a completely transparent experience for all users without needing to modify existing networks.
By implementing Perimeter 81’s Zero Trust Application Access, our customers can experience several technical and business advantages, including:
- Mitigating Data Loss: Dramatically enhance your security posture and mitigate data loss via visibility, safe enablement of applications and threat prevention.
- Increasing Efficiency: Simplify compliance with highly effective trust boundaries by segmenting sensitive resources into many small perimeters that are secured based on user permissions.
- Enabling Mobility and Virtualization: Increase the ability to accommodate transformative IT initiatives such as cloud computing, infrastructure virtualization, user mobility, social networking and more.
- Reducing TCO: Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) for IT security by replacing disconnected point products with a single, consolidated security platform.
- Increased Visibility: With audited access to cloud environments, applications and local services, Perimeter 81’s Zero Trust Application Access increases security, monitoring and visibility while reducing help-desk support.
- Increased Security: By encrypting all data and filtering unwanted traffic, organizations can prevent sophisticated cyber threats from penetrating perimeter defenses.
Perimeter 81 Zero Trust Application Access complements our Zero Trust Network Access solution, which ensures simple secure access to any cloud environment or LAN. With Zero Trust Secure Application Access and Zero Trust Network Access, Perimeter 81 is now among the first Networks as a Service to deliver a complete Zero Trust network security platform for both managed and unmanaged devices as a cloud service.
Have any product questions or suggestions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you don’t currently have an account and would like to experience a full tour of our platform, be sure to request a complimentary demo.