We’re attending RSA Conference 2019 in San Francisco, and we want you to join us! Find us at Booth 635 and learn how to modernize and simplify your network infrastructure with our Secure Network as a Service.
At the conference, you can say hello to our team of experts, pick up some limited edition t-shirts and fun retro prizes and receive 1:1 demos of our award-winning technology.
We’ll be discussing the shortcomings of traditional, complicated and costly legacy VPN and firewall appliances and how these limitations can be overcome by removing the assumption of trust.
This Year’s RSA Conference Theme Is “Better”
This year’s theme is Better: “Which means working hard to find better solutions. Making better connections with peers from around the world. And keeping the digital world safe so everyone can get on with making the real world a better place.”
At Perimeter 81, we’d like to create a brighter future through our proactive commitment to security by offering innovative, easy-to-use solutions that address the shortcomings of perimeter centric strategies. We’re constantly working to protect our customers and their clients from cyber threats that continue to grow and devastate organizations around the globe.
By offering a Software-Defined Perimeter, backed by Zero Trust security, we hope to aid companies in the fight against data loss by increasing visibility into the network and providing policy enforcement and protection for all users, devices, applications, data and traffic.
Familiar with Our New and Exciting Product Features?
Since launching Perimeter 81 last year, we have quickly gained traction in the mid-market. We’re seeing businesses across a wide variety of industries that are in need of simpler, more reliable network security. Our goal, since day one, has been to deliver a single-click service that will eliminate much of the hassle and headache you experienced in the past, and give you greater peace of mind in the future.
Our new product features include:
- New, sleek UI compatible for web and mobile devices
- Single Sign-On integration with several leading Identity Providers
- Two-factor authentication via SMS notifications, Google Authenticator and Duo Security
- Brand new server locations for even higher availability and connection speed
- Advanced activity monitoring into your network’s health, activity and security
- Automatic Wi-Fi Security that immediately protects your traveling employees from Wi-Fi threats
- Easy-to-use cross-platform applications available for all your employees’ corporate and BYOD devices
- Private servers with dedicated IPs so you can skip manual IP whitelisting and lock down secure resources
- DNS Filtering solution for blocking access to certain websites from your company’s network.
About RSA Conference
The RSA Conference is one of the world’s leading information security events, where attendees learn about the very latest in research, development, and trends. The conference offers security professionals new approaches to information security, the opportunity to discover the latest technology, and interaction with top security leaders and pioneers.
Schedule Your Free Demo Today
Simply schedule a meeting with one of our experts and receive your FREE Expo Plus Pass code!
[button style=”btn-default btn-lg” type=”link” target=”true” title=”Join us!” link=”https://www.perimeter81.com/start/rsa-conference-2019/” linkrel=””]