Today we’ve reached a major milestone. After months and months of planning, development and design, we’ve officially launched our new, feature-rich cloud management platform.
The new platform not only features a sleeker, even friendlier user interface, it also includes several advanced security features to help you, our valued customers, easily and completely build, manage and secure your networks.
Since launching Perimeter 81 a few short months ago, we have quickly gained traction in the mid-market. We’re seeing so many businesses, across a wide variety of industries that are in need of simpler, more reliable network security. Our goal, since day one, has been to deliver a single-click service that will eliminate much of the hassle and headache you experienced in the past, and give you greater peace of mind in the future.
The features of the new platform include:
- New, Sleek UI: With our new and improved UX and UI, compatible for web and mobile devices, it’s now easier than ever before to deploy, manage and secure your organization’s network.
- Single Sign-On Integration: Now our customers can enforce secure policy-based access with total ease. Perimeter 81 offers integration with several leading Identity Providers including G Suite/ Google Cloud, Okta, Microsoft Azure AD and Active Directory/LDAP.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Add an extra layer of security and prevent remote attacks with SMS notifications, Google Authenticator and Duo Security authentications. We know this feature will be highly valuable for all businesses, and particularly those that need to adhere to strict industry regulations, like HIPAA compliance standards.
- Brand New Server Locations: For even higher availability and connection speed, we’ve added seven new, international locations where our customers can deploy private servers: Atlanta, Dallas, Miami and Seattle in the United States; Paris, France; Sydney, Australia and Tokyo, Japan.
- Advanced Activity Monitoring (Coming soon!): With the new platform, you can gain even more insight into your network’s health, activity and security. Our new platform includes a wide range of activity types including visibility into group and server creation, team member authentications, password changes and more.
Experience the full tour of our new platform here:
Along with the new additions, Perimeter 81 continues to provide:
- Our signature Automatic Wi-Fi security feature to immediately protect your traveling employees from Wi-Fi hotspot threats
- Easy-to-use cross-platform applications available for all your employees’ corporate and BYOD devices
- Private servers with dedicated IPs so you can skip manual IP whitelisting and lock down secure resources to protected IPs.
And in the near future, we will be launching a multi-tenant platform for our channel partners so that our partners will have the ability to manage multiple organizations and networks all in one place, and enjoy consolidated billing, auditing and reporting.
We’re so excited to hear what you think about the new platform, and thank you for all your valuable feedback so far. Together we’re reaching a new level of network and data security — for our businesses and our customers.
– Amit and Sagi