Perimeter 81 is looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing network security startup. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing new features for our award-winning SaaS platform.
In this role, you will work closely with our R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing network security startup. The Product Manager will be responsible to prioritize projects and make the impact our customers want the most.
This role is perfect for you if you have a strong technical, UX and analytical background that can think holistically about customer pain points. You will be involved in defining and developing new products & features that take us to the next level.
This is a full-time position from our offices in the heart of Tel Aviv. It is the perfect opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced startup that is growing quickly in an exciting space.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the Perimeter 81 features, from ideation to production and measurement
- Create and manage feature plans, roadmaps, project plans and specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and R&D on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of features
- Manage and have a significant impact on the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- Research, gather and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
- Writing solution definitions for new features
- Work closely with customers and partners to get feedback and define new features
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager at a SaaS company - a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering
- Native level of English (written and spoken) - a must
- Strong technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high level of self-training and self-drive
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UX design, engineering, QA and launch
- Customer-oriented and experienced in working with enterprise customers
- Experience working in cybersecurity or a SaaS product - an advantage