Perimeter 81 is looking for an enthusiastic, professional and driven BI Developer/Analyst to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
Reporting to the Director of BI, the BI Developer/Analyst will be responsible for analyzing cross-domain data as well as developing the underlying data models, infrastructure, and ETL process. You will be working closely with key stakeholders to support new initiatives and proactively reflect actionable insights. You will solve complex business questions, and create insightful recommendations and conclusions.
If you are passionate about data analysis and processing and have excellent analytical skills, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts come together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Design and develop data models, ETL process and BI frameworks
- Perform ongoing analysis of complex data sets to understand trends and provide actionable recommendations
- Build and maintain alerts, reports, dashboards, and business notifications
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Build cohesive analytical workflows to identify critical insights.
- Build prediction models such as LTV, churn\expansion probability
- At least 3 years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company
- Full proficiency in SQL with at least 3+ years of experience of using it for large data sets – Mandatory
- Good understanding of BI methodologies, Data Architecture, and ETL principals
- Experience in BI modern reporting tools - Preference for Looker or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in programming - Preference for Python
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics/ Business Management or equivalent academic knowledge
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Knowledge in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions) - an advantage
- Experience using statistical Python libraries for analyzing large datasets – an advantage