Perimeter 81 is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and driven Business Analyst to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
Reporting to the Director of BI, the Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing cross-domain data as well as developing underlying KPIs and dimensions. You will be working closely with key stakeholders to support new initiatives and proactively reflect actionable insights. You will solve complex business questions, and create insightful recommendations and conclusions.
If you are passionate about data analysis and have excellent analytical skills, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Design and develop data models, and KPIs to support business performance
- Perform ongoing analysis of complex data sets to understand trends and provide actionable recommendations to shape the product and its features
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, business notifications, and call-to-action alerts
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Build cohesive analytical workflows to identify critical insights.
- Build prediction models such as LTV, churn\expansion probability, natural language processing, and system’s performance
- At least 3 years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company
- Full proficiency in SQL with at least 3 years of experience of using it for large data sets – Mandatory
- At least 2 years of experience using statistical Python libraries for analyzing
- Good understanding of BI methodologies, Data Architecture, and ETL principals
- Experience in BI modern reporting tools - Preference for Looker or equivalent
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics/ Business Management or equivalent academic knowledge
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Experience in defining events for analyzing user interaction
- Experience in supporting A/B tests execution
- Knowledge in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)