Are you a visionary R&D hands-on leader who excels in code and is passionate about bringing product requirements to life? We’re looking for an energetic self-starter and problem-solver with outstanding programming skills to be our Backend Team Leader.
This role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive senior developer with managerial skills and a deep understanding of design patterns, architecture, and SDLC.
Join our fast-growing and highly profitable startup, located in Tel Aviv.
As an integral part of our company, you’ll be working with a motivated development team, and be responsible for developing Perimeter 81’s next-generation backend projects. These projects range from using top-notch technologies (Node.JS & GO Lang) in highly distributed and microservices environments to establishing server, network, and DB performance optimization, working with tools such as Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, and MongoDB to name a few.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts come together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Develop and be lead responsibility on the backend services, development and integrations
- Working with frontier technology that is highly distributed & well architect
- Brainstorming with your peers, the product team, and the founders to conceptualize new products and features
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product
- Developing groundbreaking features all the way from our UI to our database
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing, guiding and mentoring software development engineers
- At least 4 years’ experience in NodeJS
- At least 3 years’ experience in GIT
- At least 3 years’ experience in MongoDB
- At least 2 years’ experience in MySQL
- Deep understanding of design patterns
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Have a team-first approach, along with strong management and communication skills
- Experience delivering all layers of web apps from DB/backend/frontend and their optimizations
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture & system bus (Rabbit MQ) and RPC
- Experience in Amazon AWS
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Continuous Development (CD)