Perimeter 81 is looking for an intelligent and highly driven Sales Executive to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup with offices in Santa Monica, CA.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling Perimeter 81 SaaS solution to prospective customers.
Reporting to the SVP Global Sales the Sales Executive will be responsible for closing new deals, building a breadth of new customer pipeline, and spreading the Perimeter 81 brand through conferences and meetups.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve/exceed quota objectives
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales revenue, as well as effectively run and manage all aspects of the sales cycle
- Conducting target account prospecting and sales calls/demos onsite and over the phone as well as using innovative SaaS for a 21st sales process
- Taking part in the pre-sales process and handshake with Sales to ensure a smooth customer on-boarding
- Up to 3 years of experience as a Sales Executive
- Two -Three years of or Remote sales experience with consistent over-achievement of quotas
- Solid experience selling Networking and/or Security solutions to IT Managers or Technical Buyers
- Track record of collaborating and demonstrated success in Sales Organizations that fostered teamwork
- Technological mindset – able to have a technological discussion with IT managers and senior stakeholders, as well as high-level technical meetings
- Experience with SalesForce -Advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical messages in a clear and simple way
- Experience in selling cloud based or SaaS solutions - Advantage
- Bsc. or equivalent experience - Strong Advantage