Perimeter 81 is looking to hire a talented WordPress Developer to plan and develop new user-facing products and features.
Join our fast-growing and highly profitable startup, located in the heart of Tel Aviv
You will be working on our high-end marketing products in close cooperation with Product, Design and Customer Success teams. The role of Wordpress Developer is an integral part of A to Z processes of definitions, planning and implementing features and modules. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on being a part of a high level team of professionals, and is passionate about building flawless modules and features in order to bring the company's product to the next level.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Oversee the day-to-day team tasks
- Mentor team members and provide oversight, coaching, and training
- On-board new team members and coordinate all resources for the onboarding process
- Work 80% hands-on within the ongoing projects
- 4 years of proven experience in WordPress development
- Proven software development experience in PHP, with excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Experience with JS and libraries
- Understanding of web development and web cycle
- Proficiency in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Familiarity with git
- Experience working with MySQL