Perimeter 81 is looking for an SEO & Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist with thorough knowledge of search rankings off-and-on-page SEO, with proven work method and tactics.
This is a freelance position 3-4 days a week.
In this role, you will own and lead our company’s SEO and conversion rate optimization channels.
It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-driven environment.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is an award-winning Secure Network as a Service provider, driven by the mission to simplify secure network, cloud and application access for the modern and mobile workforce. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting-edge technology, focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to continuously grow and excel.
• Growing the website’s organic audience, improving rankings and increasing conversions
• Leading and managing the SEO strategy – including off-page campaigns, project and task management with multiple stakeholders
• Working with various teams including the product, development and marketing teams to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations and best practices, and understanding areas of improvement
• Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis, including technical SEO
• Implementing and managing link building campaigns
• Building and leading content strategy to grow organic traffic and conversions
• Leading & owning conversion rate optimization initiatives and AB tests
• Providing recommendations to the content team and web development team
• Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance
• Providing detailed reports to management
• Native level of English (written and spoken) - a must
• 3+ years of proven experience in SEO, including link building in the international market – a must
• Experience working with WordPress and structuring a Blog SEO set up
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
• Experience with conversion rate optimization
• Experience and clear work method in link building
• Experience with SEO tools (e.g.: ahrefs, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz pro tools, SimilarWeb, etc.)
• Ability to organize efforts of cross-departmental stakeholders to achieve common goals
• Technical Dev background or experience – big advantage
• Strong analytical and technical grasp and skills
• Autodidact, highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced
** This is a freelance position 3-4 days a week.