Perimeter 81 is looking for an Endpoint Application Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding team at a venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
This role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive individual with outstanding programming & managerial skills. The ideal candidate thrives on being a leader, and is passionate about building flawless modules and features in order to bring the company's product, that is deployed on the endpoints, to the next level.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts come together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Take complete ownership of our Endpoint Application development and project management
- Lead Endpoint Application development across 6 different native platforms including: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and Chromebook
- Lead and mentor a team of 8 professionals working in TLV and remotely, the team that is responsible for design and development of smart and breakthrough solutions for secure internet/enterprise connectivity and endpoint security clients on a variety of desktop and mobile platforms: (Windows, MAC, iOS, Android and Linux)
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success and Product teams to drive the Perimeter 81 endpoint application to perfection both in the UI/UX as well as the complex networking layer and business logic implementation
- Work with QA to create better test routines, reproduce customer issues and deliver better quality product releases
- 6+ years software engineering experience, with an emphasis in Microsoft Windows enterprise applications development
- 2+ years in management and team leadership experience
- Strong Experience in leading, architecting, designing and debugging complex networking features on Windows
- Experience with Windows UI development using .NET technologies
- Strong background in Windows internals, Windows UI development and security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- Good understanding of one or more operating systems: Mac, Android or iOS and Linux is desired
- Good understanding of security concepts such as PKI, VPN or firewall
- Strong understanding of network security technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required