Perimeter 81 is looking for a highly-driven, resourceful and motivated Strategic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
The Strategic Sales Development Representative will report to the Senior Director of EMEA Sales and will be responsible for driving new business opportunities by generating and qualifying new leads, as well as setting demos for the Sales Team. You will have a direct impact on the company’s sales pipeline, and act as prospective clients’ first point of contact proactively generating outbound leads through sales-led initiatives.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to rapidly qualify and convert sales opportunities and a demonstrated interest in IT concepts including networking, security, cloud infrastructure, and VPN technology.
If you are excited by challenges, enjoy achieving and setting new goals, and have the desire to develop your sales career, then this is the position for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
As the Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for:
- Taking a data driven approach to reach decision makers in target companies
- Qualifying B2B leads and opportunities for the Sales Team
- Generating demos and meeting KPIs through email, cold-calling and networking outreach
- Meeting or exceeding monthly goals to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, and meetings
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to create appropriate presentations and sales collaterals based on B2B customer needs
- Monitoring competitors and identifying opportunities for our SMB/Enterprise offerings
- Staying up-to-date with new products/services
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Customizing product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Presenting our company to potential clients at industry events
- Conducting conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming objections
- Providing feedback on customers to optimize marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR (preferably in a startup environment)
- Native English speaker or native-level - required. German, Dutch, or French - an advantage
- Demonstrated achievement in a B2B quota-carrying role
- Experience working within Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience prospecting within LinkedIn
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment
- Proven track record with outbound meeting scheduling
- Good IT working knowledge (networking and cloud)
- Ability to solve tough problems and discover client needs
- Work directly with and make recommendations for business leaders and decision-makers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Very customer-oriented and friendly