Perimeter 81 is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and driven Tier 2 Support Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Tier 2 Support Team Leader will be responsible to managing the outsourced Tier 1 and in-house Tier 2 teams while solving complex customer problems, integrate into and troubleshoot customer networking solutions (Firewalls, Switches, Virtual Gateways, Cloud Infrastructure, etc), product issues and analyze platform stability. You will increase operational efficiency and effectiveness via the implementation of KPIs, tools, scripts, and workflows.
If you are a skilled communicator, customer-focused, tech-savvy, and looking to coach and lead a team of professionals this job is for you.
This is a full-time position from our offices in the heart of Tel Aviv. It is the perfect opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced startup that is growing quickly in an exciting space.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
As the Tier 2 Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the outsourced Tier 1 and in-house Tier 2 teams.
- Increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness by following and developing KPIs, tools, scripts, and workflows.
- Becoming an escalation point for Perimeter 81's customers, partners, and prospects from all around the world.
- Training, Mentoring and nurturing new and existing support agents.
- Monitoring the teams’ performance, quality, communication, CSAT and SLA.
- Leading internal escalations and communicating with the Customer Success, Sales, and R&D teams.
- Providing product feedback and insights to internal teams.
- 2+ years of experience in supporting B2B SaaS solutions for international customers – a must
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network protocols and network deployments – a must
- 2+ years of experience in managing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment – a must
- Very customer-oriented and friendly - drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution.
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies "on the fly".
- Structured and process-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure.