Perimeter 81 is looking for a Senior UX Designer with a background in digital product and brand campaigns. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and bringing them to life through art and design that makes the technical feel human and authentic.
This is an ideal role for someone who is a conceptual thinker and storyteller who can visualize ideas in new and inspiring ways.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working across all mediums, with a strong point of view on the concept, design and product design. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product, Marketing, Sales, BI and the Design team to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing network security startup.
This is a full-time position from our offices in the heart of Tel Aviv. It is the perfect opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced startup that is growing quickly in an exciting space.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Creating and pitching design concepts
- Responsible for all branding aspects
- Incorporating brand concepts into complete, cohesive brand identities
- Overseeing complex, multifaceted projects from both a creative and logistical perspective
- Coordinating projects with attention to schedule, scope of work and design goals
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with Marketing, R&D, Sales and Product.
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Experience working with Design Systems
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite focused on XD
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and Sketch.
- Drive to adapt, improvise and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Experience working under tight deadlines
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with the conventions of a studio environment
- Experience working in cybersecurity or a SaaS product - BIG advantage