Perimeter 81 is looking for a highly professional, personable, and tech-savvy Channel Partner Manager to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup with offices in Santa Monica, CA.
Reporting to the head of channel sales, the Channel Partner Manager (CPM) will be responsible for maximizing partner adoption and ensuring the expansion of Perimeter 81’s services, all while giving value to the partner. As the CPM, you will act as a trusted advisor and guide partners through their SaaS journey — from service onboarding to product review — ensuring all customers get the full value of their investment with Perimeter 81.
If you are a skilled communicator, thrive on building customer loyalty, and are passionate about promoting account growth, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
As the Channel Partner Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing new and existing channel partners to increase sales
- Building a positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding new channel partners to build the business
- Collaborating with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Educating partners on the product portfolio and complimentary services offered
- Ensuring partners are up-to-date with product information
- Conducting business reviews with partners and recommending improvements
- Working with each partner to ensure the fit of our solutions to their needs and addressing business outcomes for our common customers
- Performing detailed reviews and regular reporting on an ongoing basis – and including the wider teams when necessary communicating opportunities and risks
- Promoting partners’ Perimeter 81 sales and marketing initiatives, overseeing and maintaining the partner PRM portal
- Accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly sales revenue with all your partners
- 3-5 years experience as a Channel Partner Manager, preferably working in the SaaS or cybersecurity sector
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting partner relationships
- Technological mindset – able to have a technological discussion with IT managers and senior stakeholders, as well as high-level technical meetings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical messages in a clear and simple way
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas and accurately forecasting the business
- Demonstrated success selling and supporting within an indirect channel or partner-based sales program
- Track record of collaborating and demonstrated success in sales organizations that fostered teamwork
- Startup experience is an advantage
- Experience in selling cloud-based solutions is an advantage
- BA/BS Degree, MBA or Computer Science or Engineering degree is an advantage