Perimeter 81 is seeking a highly analytical and hands-on PPC Account Manager to join our demand generation team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing our paid media campaigns. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing, Data, Sales, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing network security startup based in Tel Aviv.
We are looking for someone who is data-driven and a quick learner who can take full ownership of our integrated campaigns and uncover new opportunities. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, learn new things, make an immediate impact and have pure love for PPC, this role might be for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Managing, and optimizing large scale lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Linkedin, Facebook and other platforms for online advertisements
- Maintain and optimize campaign keywords, bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Manage display network placement and audience lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Identify and strategize new opportunities with new customer acquisition channels
- Provide recommendations for growth and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, ABM, build audiences and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance using reporting tools
- Stay up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Communicating with management on project development, timelines, and results
- Constant conversion performance improvement by A/B testing, ad copy and creative types. Implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance.
- Push forward new initiatives for landing pages, creative marketing and banner sets
- Minimum 3 years of experience running global PPC campaigns; Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Adwords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Display networks.
- Hands-on management of large-scale $300k advertising budgets in a B2B SaaS company.
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (and able to flawlessly write your own PPC ads)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Able to multitask and prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and ensure meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of current best practices in paid traffic
- Experience implementing B2B enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Experience collaborating and communicating with other teams in order to push forward projects
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics, industrial engineering, or similar quantitative focus
- Wants to take on responsibilities and work independently
- Creative thinker and problem solver