Perimeter 81 is looking for a Frontend Team Lead to join our rapidly expanding team, a venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
This role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive Frontend Developer with outstanding programming skills. The ideal candidate thrives on being a leader, and is passionate about building flawless modules and features in order to bring the company's product to the next level.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Lead and mentor a team of professionals
- Be a knowledge keeper
- Interact with different teams to ensure correct implementation of the system
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible components
- Contribute to improving the dashboard framework and developer tools
- Build new features in our dashboard
- 4+ years’ experience with ReactJS framework and strong knowledge in redux, saga, webpack
- 3+ years’ experience in leading a development team
- 3+ years’ experience in CSS. Working with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less is a must
- Knowledgeable in modern web browsers and web standards. Understand responsive design
- Strong knowledge in Git including merge and rebase strategies. Delivering code with "pull requests" and "feature branches"
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD processes
- Experience in working on large scale React applications is a plus
- Basic knowledge with Linux command line
- Basic knowledge in Docker
- Preferred desktop environment Linux or Mac OSX is a must
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have vast experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience managing and leading teams
- Have experience working with MobX
- Have experience using or building a design system
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture
- Enjoy crafting front-end developer tool
- Have experience engineering web application
- Have attention to detail and make the user experience a top priority
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous-improvement mindset