Perimeter 81 is looking for a Frontend Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding team, a venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
This role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive Frontend Developer with outstanding programming skills. The ideal candidate thrives on being a leader, and is passionate about building flawless modules and features in order to bring the company's product to the next level.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts come together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Lead and mentor a team of professionals
- Be a knowledge keeper
- Interact with different teams to ensure correct implementation of the system
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible components
- Contribute to improving the dashboard framework and developer tools
- Build new features in our dashboard
- 4+ years’ experience with ReactJS framework and strong knowledge in redux, saga, webpack
- 3+ years’ experience in leading a development team
- 3+ years’ experience in CSS. Working with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less is a must
- Knowledgeable in modern web browsers and web standards. Understand responsive design
- Strong knowledge in Git including merge and rebase strategies. Delivering code with "pull requests" and "feature branches"
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD processes
- Experience in working on large scale React applications is a plus
- Basic knowledge with Linux command line
- Basic knowledge in Docker
- Preferred desktop environment Linux or Mac OSX is a must
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have vast experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience managing and leading teams
- Have experience working with MobX
- Have experience using or building a design system
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture
- Enjoy crafting front-end developer tool
- Have experience engineering web application
- Have attention to detail and make the user experience a top priority
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous-improvement mindset