Perimeter 81 is looking for a talented Customer Success Engineer to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
The Customer Success department is looking for a Customer Success Engineer with excellent technical skills and intuition, as well as a “can-do” attitude. Our engineers work with state-of-the-art products and network security solutions.
Our team works hard and plays hard. We strive to be super-professional, creative, passionate, and fun but - most importantly - customer-centric. This is a key technical customer management role in which you will own the implementation, adoption and long-term technical relationship with our growing customer base.
You'll interact with our Sales, Product, Support and R&D teams to provide a stellar user experience while identifying additional technical use-cases and expansion opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care/Technical Support (T2-T3) for a networking-related solution (Cyber Security, Firewalls, Zero Trust, VPN, networking, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a great "gut feeling" that helps to resolve issues.
- Love for technology with a get-to-know-how-it-works attitude.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach.
- Ability to work well with little direct supervision.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of result.
- Knowledge in Firewalls, Linux systems, utilities, and scripting - a plus.