Perimeter 81 is seeking an experienced Conversion Rate Optimization & Marketing Operations Manager to join our demand generation department.
You will be responsible for all of our A/B tests and conversion rate optimization (both for acquisition and on the website). Additionally, you will be in charge of creating new landing pages and initiating and creating new marketing creatives to support conversion rate improvement. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing, Data, Product, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing network security startup.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in conversion rate optimization best practices and methodologies while being data-driven and performance-oriented. If you’re ready to take your CRO career to the next level, apply to work with us!
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Secure Network as a Service that is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce. The team of security as a service experts come together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Perimeter 81's clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. In 2019, Gartner selected Perimeter 81 as a "Cool Vendor in Network and Cyber-Physical Systems Security”. We recently completed a $10M funding round led by our new partners, SonicWall, an industry leader in network security.
- Initiate, set up and manage A/B tests on an ongoing basis
- Continuously work to improve website UX and UI & increasing conversion rates
- Monitor, track & analyze funnel performance
- Manage the creation of relevant creatives for A/B testing (images, texts, landing pages, etc.)
- Provide bottom line analysis and recommendations, and making they are implemented properly
- Educate cross-functional counterparts on findings and ways in which they can incorporate them into their processes
- Work collaboratively with marketing, design, data & product teams in order to optimize each conversion path
- 3+ years of experience of running conversion rate optimization projects and A/B tests with a proven track record
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- High level & hands-on experience with analytics and optimization tools (e.g. Google Analytics & Google Optimize)
- Highly experienced working with heatmap tools (e.g. hotjar, crazyegg)
- Strong analytical and data-driven personality; experience with turning data into actionable insights and ability to identify trends and abnormality
- Proficiency in Excel and data analysis where you can pinpoint statistical results
- Experience with HTML, CSS &WordPress and building landing pages
- Able to prepare bottom line reports for management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Relevant B2B, SaaS or cybersecurity industry experience is an advantage