Perimeter 81 is looking for a talented Customer Success Engineer to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, located in our Williamsburg NYC office.
The position includes taking charge and following the project's lifecycle, with a focus on product implementation, training, managing technical relationships, and participating in technical and commercial meetings.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is an award-winning Secure Network as a Service provider, driven by the mission to simplify secure network, cloud and application access for the modern and mobile workforce.
We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting-edge technology focused on real customer needs while challenging ourselves to continuously grow and excel.
The Customer Success department is looking for a Customer Success Engineer with excellent technical skills and intuition, as well as a “can-do” attitude. Our engineers work with state-of-the-art products and network security solutions.
Our team works hard and plays hard. We strive to be super professional, creative, passionate, and fun but - most importantly - customer-centric. This is a key technical customer management role in which you will own the implementation, adoption and long-term technical relationship with our growing customer base.
You'll interact closely with our Sales, Product, Support and R&D teams to provide a stellar user experience while identifying additional technical use-cases and expansion opportunities.
· Ability to interact effectively and deliver technical concepts to technical and non-technical personnel alike.
· At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care/Technical Support (T2-T3)/Professional Services/Technical Project Management for a networking-related solution (Cyber Security, Firewalls, Zero Trust, VPN, networking, etc.)
· Strong problem solving skills and a great "gut feeling" that helps resolve issues.
· Love for technology with a get-to-know-how-it-works attitude.
· Self-motivated, proactive approach while owning processes end-to-end.
· Ability to work well with little direct supervision.
· Thrives under pressure.
· Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of result.
· Knowledge in Firewalls, Linux systems, utilities, and scripting - an advantage.