Perimeter 81 is looking for a talented Customer Success Engineer to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup with offices in Brooklyn, NYC.
The position includes taking charge and following the project's lifecycle, with a focus on product implementation, training, managing technical relationships, and participating in technical and commercial meetings.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
The Customer Success department is looking for a Customer Success Engineer with excellent technical skills and intuition, as well as a “can-do” attitude. Our engineers work with state-of-the-art products and network security solutions.
Our team works hard and plays hard. We strive to be super professional, creative, passionate, and fun but - most importantly - customer-centric. This is a key technical customer management role in which you will own the implementation, adoption and long-term technical relationship with our growing customer base.
You'll interact closely with our Sales, Product, Support and R&D teams to provide a stellar user experience while identifying additional technical use-cases and expansion opportunities.
- Ability to interact effectively and deliver technical concepts to technical and non-technical personnel alike
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care/Technical Support (T2-T3)/Professional Services/Technical Project Management for a networking-related solution (Cyber Security, Firewalls, Zero Trust, VPN, networking, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills and a great "gut feeling" that helps resolve issues
- Love for technology with a get-to-know-how-it-works attitude
- Self-motivated, proactive approach while owning processes end-to-end
- Ability to work well with little direct supervision
- Thrives under pressure
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of result
- Knowledge in Firewalls, Linux systems, utilities, and scripting - an advantage