Zero Trust security is one of the easiest ways to increase network security, protect data transmission and provide encryption for connected cars. Download the Perimeter 81 Connected Car Security White Paper now to see how your organization can protect cars and drivers through integrity control, access control, and network security.
With the Perimeter 81 Connected Car Security White Paper, you will learn about:
- Identifying connected car security threats
- Cybersecurity best practices for modern vehicles
- Zero Trust Security for automotive environments
- Software Defined Perimeter implementation for connected cars
- Protecting vehicles, passengers, and personal data from attackers
- Monitoring connected cars across a network, both on-premises and in the cloud